Check the flight status:
Check the Terminal Map of Houston Airport. Terminal D is located at the East. North of Terminal E.
It is also known with the name: Mickey Leland Terminal. It has two Departures levels. The terminal building has 5 levels:
Access to the Subway that reaches Terminals A/B/C and the Marriot Hotel. It is only possible to access to the Subway via the pre-security terminal area.
The terminal handles International Arrivals: E. Serves all non-United international flights, and some United Express International Arrivals.
- Parking D and E - access through a Tunnel Level
- Passenger Drop-Off / Pick-up Lanes
From the Arrivals Level passengers can go down to Tunnel Level:
- International Arrivals
- Parking D and Parking E. Valet Parking is located in Level 2. The Electric Vehicle Charging Stations are located on Level 3 - D side.
And passengers can go up to:
- The Mezzanine Level with The Centurion® Lounge (American Express) and access to gates D1-D12.
At the Arrivals level there is one Starbucks, Defibrillators and other services provided in all the other terminals as Restrooms, Courtesy Phones, Elevators or Escalators.
it is located The Centurion® Lounge runned by American Express. From Mezzanine Level passengers have access to Level 1 (down) and level 2 (up of Terminal D).
it has gates from D1 to D12 located through all the terminal.
- Close to gate D1 there is a walkway that links to Terminal C: gates C14-c45.
- In front of gates D7 and D8 there is a walkway where there is the limit of Terminal D and Terminal E starts.
From the walkway that links Terminal D and E (in Terminal E area) passengers can reach the Skyway to go to Terminals A, B and C (Level 3 Platform Area (Elevated Train). This means that Terminal D doesn’t have a Skyway Station but passengers have access to Terminal E to pick up the Skytrain. The walkway reaches also the gates of Terminal E: from E1 to E24.
There are various amenities and services offered along the Terminal D - Departures Level as: Defibrillators, Currency Exchange, ATMs,Shoe Shine, Nursery, Smoking Area, Chapel (located between the KLM Crown Lounge and British Airways Lounge), Valet Parking, among others. There are various restaurants and shops as well.
It is located the Skyway (elevated train) that runs to the terminals A/B/C (use Skyway Station in Terminal E). The Skyway is only accessible when crossing the secured concourse.
Various lounges are located at Terminal D of Houston airport: they are divided between Lounges and Executive Lounges.
- Air France Lounge - Next to gate D12
- KLM Crown Lounge - In front of gate D8
- British Airways Lounge - In front of D9
Executive Lounges (Between gates D5 and D6):
- Air China
- Qatar Airways