At Houston airport there are various parking garages along the complex as well as Valets Parkings.
Opened at Terminals A-B/C/D/E. Check iah terminals map here. All the terminal parkings have Electric Vehicle Charging Stations.
- Terminal A-B: Green and Purple Parkings. The parking lot is shared and located between both terminals. Electric Vehicle Charging Station: it is located at Level 4 - A side.
- Terminal C: Blue Parking. Electric Vehicle Charging Station: it is located at Level 4.
- Terminal D: Red Parking. Electric Vehicle Charging Station: it is located at Level 3.
- Terminal E: Orange Parking. Electric Vehicle Charging Station: it is located at Level 3 (D side).
Rates for all the Terminal Garage Parkings:
- Up to 1 hour - $3
- 1-2 hrs - $6
- From 2 to 3 hours - $8
- From 3 to 5 hours - $10
- From 5 to 24 hours - $20
It is one of the most comfy and easiest ways to park at Houston airport with covered parking spaces.
One day costs $26 and the service is provided in all the Terminal Parkings. There is staff that attends the vehicles and drivers (to pick-up and drop off the cars in the agreed place), free bottled water, newspaper, etc.
To pay it is accepted cash and the major credit cards.
- Up to 2 hours - $13
- From 2 to 24 hours - $26
Location at the Terminal Garages:
- Terminal A and B Garage: Ground level
- Terminal C Garage - 4th Level
- Terminal D Garage - 2nd Level
- Terminal E Garage - 2nd Level
Contact Phone: 1 281 233 3277.
ecopark and ecopark2 are the most environmentally friendly shuttle fleet at Houston Airport.
Shuttle service operates 24 hours daily to/from all the terminals.
ecopark it is located a little bit far away from the terminals and it is needed a method of transportation to reach any terminal. In particular is located south of the Tower, behind the Rental Car Facility and the Courtesy Shuttle to all Terminals. ecopark 2 is located close to the administrative buildings.
- Up to 3 hours: Uncovered Parking Space: $3.70 + tax. Covered Parking Space: $3.70 + tax
- From 3 to 24 hours: Uncovered Parking Space: $5.54 + tax. Covered Parking Space: $7.39 + tax
The ecopark parking garage can accommodate oversized vehicles -maximum height: 11'9"- such as large trucks, campers, etc.
Entrance location: north gate located off JFK Boulevard's feeder road.
- Up to 3 hours: Uncovered Parking Space: $2.77 + tax.
- From 3 to 24 hours: Uncovered Parking Space: $5.54 + tax.
SurePark at Houston airport is a parking program designed only for members/passengers that need to park often at Houston airport.
Location: Terminal C Level 3, C-East Garage.
- Up to 3 hours - $9
- From 3 to 5 hours - $12
- From 5 to 24 hours - $24
SurePark Advantages: Private entry / Guaranteed parking space / Covered parking space / Close to terminal / Fast and easy to park /. A $50 refundable deposit for the card is applicable, in addition to a one-time non-refundable application fee of $200. Both fees are charged to your credit card upon receipt of the application.
|The link below will direct you to the various methods and prices for parking. Parking maps, rates, online booking and customer satisfaction ratings are provided.|
Park, Sleep, and Fly! Leave your vehicle at a nearby hotel while you go on your trip.
Airports hotels with parking packages have become a favorite among seasoned travelers. Often less than the cost of airport parking alone, these packages offer convenient parking and hotel accommodation options when you leave or return from the airport. If you have en early morning depature, why not book an airport hotel that offers Park, Sleep and Fly packages, staying the night before you depart, rather than leaving home in the early hours of the morning?
A good night's sleep at a hotel located close to the airport can alleviate the fear of missing your flight due to heavy traffic, bad weather or airport security measures. Again, in many cases, the cost of the Park Sleep and Fly hotel packages with free airport parking is about the same as the airport parking alone.