Check the Terminal Map of Houston Airport. Terminal C is located between Marriot Hotel and Terminal D/E
The terminal building has 4 levels:
There is the Subway that runs to Terminal A/B/D/E and the Hotel Marriot. It’s only possible to access to the Subway by the pre-security terminal area.
Besides the Baggage Claim Area and the Passenger Pick-Up, from level 1 passengers can access to the Ground Transportation:
- Rental car Shuttles
Parking access at Terminal C - Houston airport (Arrivals):
- Parking Brown
- Valet Parking is located on Level 4.
- Parking Purple is situated in the upper level.
There is only one place to eat at Houston airport Terminal C (Arrivals Level): Jetbox Market.
Terminal C connects with Terminals D and E respectively via walkways. It has gates from C1 to C45 grouped along two concourses: South and North.
- South Concourse: it has gates from C29-C37, and from C39 to C45. Next to the gate C45 there is a walkway that links with Terminal E, gates E1-E24.
- North Concourse: it has gates from C14 to C27. From the North Concourse there is direct connection with Terminal D - Gates D1-D12 through a walkway and it also links with the USO, which is located across from gates D1 & D2.
Only from the North Concourse it’s possible to reach the Skyway to terminals A/B/D/E - Level 3 Platform Area (after the Security Check-Point).
From the Ticketing/Check-in area there is access to the Subway that runs to Terminals A/B/D/E and the Hotel Marriot (Level LL - Underground Train).
From this area it is possible to access to:
- The Brown Parking (down to Level 1).
- Valet Parking is located at Level 4. The Purple Parking as well, with Electric Vehicle Charging stations located at Level 4, Valet Parking is situated at Level 4 as well.
Among other services provided along all the terminals in Houston airport as ATMs, Courtesy Phones, Escalators and Elevators, Family Restrooms, Parking or Baggage Carts, there are as well various Defibrillators, an interfaith Chapel (in the South Concourse, next to the United Club (close to gate C33), Nursery room, Smoking area, etc.
There is the Skyway that runs to the terminals A/B/D/E.
It is only accessible for passengers after cross the secured concourse.
Terminal C has two Lounges runned by United, the only carrier that provides service at the Terminal.
Terminal C has an Interfaith Chapel located next to the United Club in the South Concourse. There are, as well, and like other terminals at Houston airport other services as ATMs, Currency Exchange, Restrooms, Defibrillators, Shops and Restaurants, MailSafe Express, Rapid Charger Machine, among others.
Only United operates from the Terminal C.
Marriott Hotel is located between Terminal B and C.
It has a Subway Station available.